Help with Fortnite V-Bucks
Do you need help with a Fortnite V-Bucks code that you have purchased? In this article we will explain everything so that you will know exactly how to use / activate this product in Fortnite.
This article contains the following information:
- Code redemption
- Error messages / error codes
Fortnite V-Bucks codes bought from Holyo only work with the PC and mobile versions of Fortnite. If you play Fortnite on a console and want to buy V-Bucks, we recommend buying a voucher for PlayStation or Xbox.
V-Bucks gift cards must be redeemed on the Epic Games website. They cannot be redeemed on a console or in apps.
V-Bucks cannot be transferred or spent on other devices. However, any Fortnite content you buy with your V-Bucks will be available on every device linked to your Fortnite account, regardless of which device the content was bought on.
- Go to the Epic Games redemption page
- Click Get Started
- Log in to your Epic Games account
- Enter the code you have purchased from Holyo
- Click Next
- Choose the device you play Fortnite on (Important: V-Bucks codes bought from Holyo only work with the PC and mobile versions of Fortnite)
- Review your order and click Confirm
Error messages / error codes
For all your questions regarding error messages / error codes, we kindly request you to contact Epic Games / Fortnite. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that we can under no circumstances offer you help in finding out the meaning of certain error messages / error codes.
Do you get an error message that your code has already been used? As soon as we have received the payment, your code will be activated and delivered immediately. This makes it technically impossible that your code has already been used. Sometimes the steps below will help to solve this problem.
- Make sure that you have redeemed the code on the correct account (for example, you redeemed the code on account A while logged in with account B).
- Check the transaction history of the account where you redeemed the code.
- Restart the device and log in again. This ensures that your credit is updated.
Is the problem not solved after this? Then please contact the publisher.